Planning a trip can be stressful. Let us take care of the details so you don't have to worry!
Our boutique San Miguel de Allende itinerary is designed as a once-in-a-lifetime Mexican vacation. During this trip, you'll enjoy:
- Mexican Independence Day celebrations
- Traditional Mexican Artisan Craft & How It's Made
- How to make Mexico's most famous dish: Chiles en Nogada
- Specialty Cocktail Tasting
- Private Mariachi Show
- How to create a Mojiganga (traditional papier-mache doll)
Details: This boutique trip is designed to be an intimate and submersive cultural experience. Luisa values each and every relationship she has developed with locals in San Miguel de Allende and she will be introducing you to many people in her community who she considers like family. If you want an authentic look into San Miguel and you love artisan craft, food, culture, and adventure then this is the trip for you.
About Luisa: Luisa is a Mexican-American journalist who has worked for both national and local news stations. She left the news world to launch her own company, Mexico In My Pocket. Mexico In My Pocket's mission is to show people a side of Mexico often overlooked in the media world. By the end of this trip, you're guaranteed to fall in love with Mexico and you'll want to start planning your next adventure to this amazing part of the world.
About: Visit San Miguel de Allende, during Mexico's most patriotic time of year. During the month of September, you'll get to experience and learn more about Mexico's independence day celebrations and why this time of year is so magical.
Trip Dates & Pricing:
DATES | September 14-21, 2023, 7 nights and 8 days at Antigua Capilla B&B
TRIP PRICE | Starting at $2000 per person
Double Occupancy = $2000 per person | $1000 DEPOSIT DUE TODAY
Single Occupancy = $3000 per person | $1500 DEPOSIT DUE TODAY
HOW TO JOIN | To join this trip, you must schedule a consultation call and be approved.
After reviewing the itinerary in full during our consultation call, you will have two weeks to pay the non-refundable deposit and to send the signed Terms & Conditions agreement + a copy of your travel insurance.
If you do not submit payment within two weeks, you will forfeit your place and we will offer it to the next client in line.
The remaining payment is due on July 31, 2023. Up until July 31, 2023 you can give up your trip spot at any time; however, you will forfeit the non-refundable deposit.
*PLEASE NOTE: ADMISSION TO THIS TRIP WILL CLOSE ON MAY 31ST. YOU MUST SIGN UP BY THAT DATE TO JOIN.*
SPOTS AVAILABLE | 10 spots only.
What the Trip Includes:
7 nights at Boutique Hotel in San Miguel de Allende.
- Experience Mexican Independence Day celebrations
- Transportation to and from airport.
- Activities mentioned on Itinerary..
- Spanish & English Translation.
- Private Driver to surrounding areas.
- Visit artisan studios and learn about the craft.
- Cooking class with traditional Mexican chef.
- Artisan craft workshop class.
- Private Mariachi Show.
- Specialty Cocktail Tasting.
- Concierge Services via Whatsapp and direct communication to your travel planners during the trip.
- Suggested Restaurant List
What the Trip Does Not Include:
- Alcoholic beverages, unless noted on the itinerary.
- Airfare and/or other means of travel to/from San Miguel
- Packing materials
- Incidental expenses
- Required travel insurance
- Meals + Restaurant reservations
- Extra excursions or events you plan on free day
For more details, including our hotel accommodations, cancellation policy, terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.