Mexico In My Pocket believes traveling to Mexico should be on everyone’s bucket list. We’re not talking about Tulum or Cancun – we want you to experience the true Mexico: filled with charming cobblestone streets, colonial-style buildings, centuries-old churches, colorful facades, diverse regional cuisine, artisanal crafts, ancient ruins, tequila and mezcal, and more.
Whether you're traveling to Oaxaca for Day of the Dead or visiting Mexico for the first time, we want to help make your experience as magical as possible!
Our itinerary services are for those who:
- Have never been to Mexico.
- Want to build relationships with locals in the community.
- Want to taste authentic cuisine.
- Would like to see how artisanal crafts are created.
- Would like to learn more about the rich culture, history, and traditions.
* PLEASE NOTE: The pricing outlined below includes a custom itinerary and consultation call to review the itinerary. Additional booking fees and services are outlined below. Please read the entire description before booking. Our itinerary packages start at 3 days. For itineraries that are longer than 12 days, please email us separately at email@example.com.
- 3-Day Itinerary: $240
- 4-Day Itinerary: $300
- 5-Day Itinerary: $360
- 6-Day Itinerary: $420
- 7-Day Itinerary: $480
- 8-Day Itinerary: $540
- 9-Day Itinerary: $600
- 10-Day Itinerary: $660
- 11-Day Itinerary: $720
- 12-Day Itinerary: $780
*Fee Breakdown: $60 per day + $60 for the consultation call where we review your itinerary together.
This year, we're building out itineraries for the following cities:
- Mexico City
- San Miguel de Allende
First time visiting Mexico?
- We recommend booking a trip to Oaxaca, San Miguel de Allende, or Mexico City.
Let's jump on a call!
- During our Initial Travel Consultation call (this service is free), we'll get to know what you're looking for in your dream trip to Mexico. And we'll start to determine which location is the perfect match for your visit.
Sit back, relax, and let us plan!
- After the initial consultation call, we'll develop a custom itinerary for you that includes transportation information, restaurant, museums, and other activity suggestions.
- Once your itinerary is ready, we’ll schedule another consultation call to review all of the details and make sure everything is to your preference.
- Please Note: If an additional call is needed after our second call, there will be an additional $60 consulting fee applied.
- Our travel services are non-refundable.
- For parties larger than 6 people, our fees are $95 per day.
- For booking services, we do not accommodate parties larger than 12 people.
BOOKING FEES + SERVICES
Itinerary planning does not include restaurant, event, and/or hotel bookings. If you need reservations made, we have additional fees for these types of accommodations. For booking requests less than 90 days in advance, please select our last minute planners' itinerary services.
Hotel Booking Fees:
- $100 per trip if we are asked to research properties outside of our preferred partners.
- No fee for Mexico In My Pocket preferred hotel partners and amenities.
Restaurant Booking Fees:
- $10 per restaurant reservation. $15 if a cash deposit is required to cover the cost of transaction fees. Please Note: Some restaurants will require a cash deposit ahead of time. We have the ability to accommodate this need if necessary.
- No fee for Mexico In My Pocket preferred restaurant partners.