These Mexican church candles are a centuries-old tradition. Made by pouring hot layers of paraffin over cotton wicks and stamped with gold foil. These candles have been used and are still used to grace church altars and to illuminate homes for fiestas in Mexico.
- Cotton wicks
- Gold foil flower stamp
- Each candle is made from paraffin wax
The warm color is achieved by melting amber (crystallized tree sap).
- Made in Mexico gold foil stamp at the bottom.
- Dimensions: 4 x 4 inches
- Included two Virgen church candles
- Please remember to cut the wicks before burning.
- Trim wicks to 1/8 inch before each time you light the candle.
- Candles may smoke slightly.
- These candles are not dripless candles.
- Never leave the candles unattended.
- When burning indoors, please keep them away from air vents, ceiling fans, and flammable objects.