Tangerine and Lime Paloma with Mezcal
Susana Villasuso has the perfect cocktail to entertain your guests this holiday season! If you're looking for something that has citrus, mezcal, and a little spice then this is the bebida for you.
- 4 shots of good mezcal
- 10 tangerines
- 3 limes
- 4tsp agave nectar
- hibiscus - chili salt or chili-lime salt for the rim and a touch for the drink
- soda water option to top the drinks
- dry hibiscus for garnish
- ice cubes
1. Juice your tangerines and limes and reserve the juice in the fridge until serving.
2. When your guests arrive mix the lime juice, 4 shots of Mezcal, and the agave nectar.
3. Mix well and pour over glasses with the chili salt rim and ice.
4. Top with a bit of soda water - if necessary, garnish with a bit of your chili salt, or hibiscus salt on top and a dried hibiscus flower.